Part7   700 MB
Part8   139 MB

帝國天堂二登陸器
http://sync.hamicloud.net/_oops/enping/6k8

帝國天堂二補丁
http://sync.hamicloud.net/_oops/enping/91u

帝國天堂二地圖補丁
http://sync.hamicloud.net/_oops/enping/p69

解壓縮嗨翻天 -> 解壓縮帝國天堂二補丁 -> 覆蓋至嗨翻天資料夾 -> 解壓縮帝國天堂二地圖補丁 -> 裡面的文件放置嗨翻天systextures資料夾內 ->關掉防毒軟體並使用帝國天堂二登入器(注意目標為嗨翻天資料夾,默認是錯誤的) -> 之後就可使用資料夾內的 帝國天堂2.exe 進入遊戲!!!

免責聲明
本網頁所載的所有資料、商標、標誌、圖像、短片、聲音檔案、連結及其他資料等(以下簡稱「資料」),只供參考之用

無頭像
nuihpc

帖子 39
註冊 2017-4-15
用戶註冊天數 2569
發表於 2017-4-15 16:53 
有問題請聯絡

Wechat ID: alextaipeinz
or   : banyue-lineageII

無頭像
1i6xup6ek

帖子 1
註冊 2017-4-17
用戶註冊天數 2567
發表於 2017-4-17 23:12 
是很想玩看看啦...但是目前有點難找到嗨翻天版本的載點,或是版主能幫忙補上??

無頭像
nuihpc

帖子 39
註冊 2017-4-15
用戶註冊天數 2569
發表於 2017-4-18 17:59 

QUOTE:
原帖由 1i6xup6ek 於 2017-4-17 23:12 發表
是很想玩看看啦...但是目前有點難找到嗨翻天版本的載點,或是版主能幫忙補上??

你好~
馬上就會上傳

無頭像

帖子 2
註冊 2017-5-1
用戶註冊天數 2553
發表於 2017-5-1 18:18 
沒用阿 1天只能下載一ㄍ 8個不就要下載8天 瘋ㄌ不成

無頭像
s121852265

帖子 1
註冊 2017-5-9
用戶註冊天數 2545
發表於 2017-5-9 20:00 
可以找雲端的嗎 不然 真的 一點只能載 1-2個~"~檔案 新進的玩家 可能看到這樣 就離開了

[ 本帖最後由 s121852265 於 2017-5-9 20:06 編輯 ]

無頭像
yueyrt1Smp

帖子 26515
註冊 2017-9-11
用戶註冊天數 2420
發表於 2019-5-5 23:13 
The Pro Bowl defensive end, speaking on his contract situation for the first time this offseason,Billy Hamilton Jersey, told the New York Post for a story published Thursday that it's "shocking" that the Jets haven't yet signed him to a new deal. Wilkerson received the franchise tag, but has yet to sign his tender, which is worth $15.7 million.
"No, it doesn't bother me," Bowles said of Wilkerson's comments. "I was 20-something once, too, and I said a lot of things that I said or didn't want to say. When you're younger, you say things. But he said things he means, so he obviously meant them."
Wilkerson was in the locker room during media availability Thursday, but did not speak to reporters other than to say hello. He has been in touch regularly with his teammates, particularly with good friend Sheldon Richardson, who tries to not discuss business with Wilkerson.
The market is making things even tougher for the negotiations. Earlier this week, defensive lineman Fletcher Cox signed a six-year, $103 million extension with Philadelphia. Richardson is also looking at the situation with some interest because he could be in for a big payday himself after the 2017 season.
Wilkerson's situation, Bowles said, is no different, although the coach didn't want to go into detail about the team's official stance on the defensive end.
"Do I feel that they want me back? As of right now, no," Wilkerson told the newspaper. "I don't feel like they want me. I'm a talented guy. Everybody knows that. I feel like they're going to get the best they can out of me and just let me go. That's how I feel. Do I like that feeling? No. I'm a New Jersey guy, born and raised, and would love to raise my family here."
Wilkerson has been seeking a new deal for two years, spanning two front-office regimes, first with John Idzik as general manager and now with Mike Maccagnan. The Jets have said they'd like to keep the player they drafted in the first round out of Temple in 2011.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Muhammad Wilkerson's frustration is no distraction to the New York Jets.
"I'm happy for guys like Fletcher Cox, who are getting big deals and setting the market high for defensive lineman," Richardson said. "That's something you've got to take heed of and it makes you go harder,China Football Jerseys, that type of deal. When my situation comes around, it's just do what Mo's doing: Listen to his agent and if he wants to go with it, you go with it. That's why you pay your agent."
The two sides must come to an agreement on a long-term deal by July 15 or Wilkerson will have to play this season under the amount of the tag. He could, however, choose to hold out of training camp — a scenario he hasn't decided on.
"I'll talk to them and Mo about it," Bowles said. "I'm not going to talk to everybody else about it. It's something that I've always done."
Wilkerson had a career-high 12 sacks last season and has 36 1/2 in his five years.  The big defensive end isn't happy with how the team has handled his contract situation. The Jets are also dealing with a well-publicized contract stalemate with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who remains a free agent.
But so far, Wilkerson has not been able to cash in.
Wilkerson, born in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and raised in Linden,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, was at the facility during minicamp, but didn't practice as he continues to rehabilitate from a broken right leg suffered in the season finale at Buffalo. Because he hasn't signed his franchise tender, he's technically not on the roster so he couldn't be penalized for not participating in the mandatory practices anyway.
"That's between Mo and the front office," Richardson said. "That stuff is going to shake itself out. If it happens, it happens. Regardless, he's going to get a deal (somewhere). If he gets his deal, I'm going to get a deal,Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Online, but they can't pay all of us and we know that. That's my brother, though, so the best thing I do is just don't talk about it. We talk about everything else outside of football."
"You can ask any player in the league and they're going to have the 'underpaid' answer," coach Todd Bowles said after the Jets' final minicamp practice. "It's not a distraction. It's just part of the business. People get frustrated. People vent out. It's no different than your kids. You get frustrated, you vent out and you move on."
He told the newspaper he believes he has earned a big payday from the Jets and it "just shows they don't want me." That has some wondering if a discontented Wilkerson could have a negative effect